Signs your parking (lot) is broken #
- not enough spaces at certain times
- dangerous situations loading/unloading vehicles
- customers cruising (looking) for spaces
- no(t enough) parking for staff/contractors at certain times
- and more
I’m obsessed with parking lots and everything about them, and I’d like to help yours work better.
For $1500/mo, I’ll start helping you with yours.
👉 hire Josh to fix your parking ($1500/mo)
It’s a mix of consultation and analysis, obviously. And then making small changes, and deciding how we like things.
Rinse, and repeat.
Here’s some of my tiktoks about some parking lots:
@josh_exists ♬ The Champion - Lux-Inspira
@josh_exists ♬ Good Vibes (Instrumental) - Ellen Once Again
Critically, I’ll explain how some of these classes of problems are a solved problem in some places, and thus are solvable here, in your specific context.
From reddit, about Movement Baker:
True. It’s been insane since December. Circling around the parking lot for 5 minutes to find a spot is no bueno.
Potential harms of mismanaged parking #
- lots of frustration around arriving/departing
- possibly less customers
- dangerous interactions between classes of vehicles. Near-misses, etc.
- things seem worse when it rains or snows
- sometimes might feel dark and unsafe, but othertimes super busy
Questions? Send an email, lets chat more about it.
Phone calls, zoom calls, and even in-person meetings are all on the table and included in the package.